While using any of the payment method(s) described on the website for any of your purchases, Bizbee will neither be responsible nor assume any liability, whatsoever, in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to the following reasons:
- Lack of authorizations for any transaction(s)
- Exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed upon between You and “Bank(s)”
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction
- Decline of transaction for any other reason(s)
- What are my payment options?
Bizbee offers a wide range of payment options to accommodate every need and offer maximum flexibility. The following payment options are currently available on Bizbee:
- Internet Banking. We have partnered with 54 leading banks in India.
- Visa, Master, American Express and Diners Credit Cards.
- Debit Cards issued by all leading banks in India.
- Bizbee Gift cards
- UPI: Unified Payment Interface
- Cash on Delivery
- Online Wallets such as Mobikwik, Paytm & Payzapp
- PayPal (Available only on Websit Site)
- Easy EMI Options for major debit & credit cards.
All payments made against the purchases/services by You on the Website shall compulsorily be in the Indian National Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The Website will not facilitate transaction(s) in any other forms of currency for any form of purchases made on the Website.
You understand, accept and agree that Bizbee’s Payment Facility is neither a banking nor financial service, but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic and automated online payment facility using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Electronic Card payment gateway networks. Through these facilities, Bizbee is neither acting as a trustee nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transactions or the Transaction Price.
As a Customer, you understand that, upon initiating a Transaction, You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with Bizbee or its affiliated vendors to purchase the product(s) or service(s) from Bizbee using our Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to Bizbee through the Payment Facility.
- Under what name will my purchase be charged on the credit card statement?
Your purchase will be charged under the company name ‘Bizbee Technologies LLP’.
- What is the Card Verification Number (CVV) on my credit card?
The Security Code or the Card Verification Number (CVV) is an important security feature established by credit card companies in order to reduce the risk of Internet fraud. This number doesn’t appear on sales receipts or billing statements and it is only found on the card itself. The cardholder is required to enter the code number at the time of the transaction to verify that the card is in their possession.
CVV Numbers for different cards are placed in different locations on your card:
- If you have Visa/Mastercard/Diner’s/Discover card: Your CVV is a 3-digit code after the last four digits of your credit card number on the back of the card within the signature field.
- If you have an American Express card: Your CVV is a 4-digit number on the front of the card on the right-hand side above the card number.
Note: SBI Maestro card does not have CVV and expiry date
- What is a 3D secure password?
The 3D secure password is implemented by VISA and MasterCard in partnership with card issuing banks under the ‘Verified by VISA’ (VBV) and ‘MasterCard Secure Code’ (MSC) services, respectively.
The 3D secure password, which is created by you, is known only to you. This ensures that only you can use your card for online purchases. On 3D secure page, you may also choose to receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number and use it for that transaction.
In India, it is mandatory to register your card with 3D Secure before making any online transaction with the card. To register your card, visit your card issuing bank’s website.
- Does Bizbee.co.in retain my card or account details?
Bizbee.co.in does not collect or store your card or account details. Your transaction is authorized at multiple points, first by the payment gateway and subsequently by Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Banks directly without any information passing through us.
- Will I be asked to provide any card information, account information or passwords over phone or email?
The Bizbee team will never request you to share any of your payment details over email or over phone.
- What is an Online Wallet? How do I make payments using an Online Wallet?
Currently we are not processing any payments through online wallet.
A Wallet is a prepaid financial instrument approved by Reserve Bank of India. It allows Indian consumers to store money in a virtual wallet and then use it across channels — mobile, desktop, tablet, SMS, IVR — to make payments, without entering your card/bank details for every transaction.
Once you have selected the items in your cart, proceed to make a payment and select the last option ‘Wallet’. Under ‘Wallet’ you will find a radio button for types of wallets. Please choose the option by clicking on the radio button and make the payment.
- Is there any form of additional or hidden fee?
No, there is no hidden fee on purchases made by you at Bizbee. We also don’t charge any Shipping or Handling fee. However, on all discount coupons, a processing fee of 2.5% is applicable on the total price of your purchase. This fee includes government taxes which are applicable on the coupon discount and are paid by us.
- How are my electronic payments processed?
All valid Credit/Debit Cash cards and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure, and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company. Bizbee does not, in any way, store the information of your Credit/Debit cards.
All online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which supports Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
- What should I do if a transaction fails?
Transactions could fail due to multiple reasons. Please check for the following:
- Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e.: account details, billing address, password (for net banking)
- Your Internet connection is not disrupted in the process
If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it will be rolled back within 7 working days. Please direct all questions and further clarifications regarding the above statement to email@example.com.
- What other things should I keep in mind during an online transaction?
- During the payment process using net banking you may be redirected to your bank website. Once your transaction is completed you will be brought back to the Urban Ladder website with your order details which you can keep a copy of.
- Never press the browser back button when the transaction is still currently being done.
- Is it safe to use my credit card, debit card or net banking?
Absolutely. Shopping with Bizbee is completely safe. Transactions with Bizbee are via the payment gateway Razorpay and cashfree, which is PCI compliant.
PCI stands for Payment Card Industry and Razorpay is compliant with the global information security standards defined for organizations which handle cardholder information. Be assured that your card or account information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet making it well and truly safe.
- Do you offer Payment on Delivery options (Cash / Card)?
Yes, we do offer cash on delivery/card on delivery as payment options.
- When Will My Credit Card Be Charged?
Your credit card will be charged at the time of placing your order through our secured payment gateway. (an online real-time authorization is done through the Payment Gateway)
- What Currency Will My Order Be Billed In?
Your order will be billed in the currency of your debit / credit card. All the prices shown on Bizbee website would be in INR depending on the ordering and delivery location. For all deliveries in India, you would view and pay the Indian Rupee prices.