- What is the estimated delivery time?
To know the tentative delivery date for your city, please enter your pincode in the Estimated Delivery Date For box available on the product page.
Once an order is placed, we send out the estimated delivery timelines in the order confirmation email. You can subsequently track you order here.
- How do I track my order status?
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email and an SMS notification with details of the order. You can track the shipment by clicking on the link provided in the email.
You can also track your order by visiting www.bizbee.co.in and clicking on the Track Your Order link located in the upper right-hand corner of the website. From there, you can either login, or type in your order information to get tracking.
You will need to provide your
- Order Number
- the Phone Number you used to place the order.
You can see the following details for each order:
- the order number
- the tentative delivery date and current tracking status of each product belonging to this order.
- I want my product early, can you help?
We usually do deliver products much earlier than the date shown on the site.
However, if you have a specific request, we encourage you to reach out to us via email/phone.
- What does the current tracking ‘status’ of my order mean?
Here’s a quick explanation of what each of the statuses mean:
- Order Processed– This means that the order has been placed and confirmed (for pay on delivery orders)
- Shipped– This means that the product(s) have been shipped from our fulfilment centre and are en-route to a delivery centre in your city.
- Cancelled– This means that your payment is failed & due to this reason order has been cancelled.
- Pending- This means that your payment is not fully processed or payment link is expired & order is under review.
- Out for delivery– This means that the product(s) are out for delivery and are making their way to your home!
- Delivered– This means that the product(s) has been delivered to provided address.
You can track your orders here.
- Can I take my delivery later than the date specified?
Yes, of course! You just need to let us know in advance so we can store it safely for you. The earlier we know, the better it is 🙂
In such cases, you would need to make the payment for the order in advance.
- My item has already reached my city, what happens next?
Once your order has reached the local delivery centre of your city, you will receive a call from our delivery planning team to schedule your delivery.
In case you’ve ordered a set product (more than one product to form a set), our team will try to deliver them together, instead of delivering them one by one. Please do be patient with us.
If you’ve ordered multiple products in an order, feel free to let them know if you want them delivered separately, though we highly recommend getting all of them in one shot. Saves time, energy and helps you visualise the whole look at the same time 🙂
- How can I change my phone number or my shipping address?
Sorry, once the order is placed there will be no option to amend your shipping address, due to regulatory issues. Invoicing of order happens the moment the product reaches the ‘Dispatched’ status.
You can change your phone number on your account by clicking on ‘Profile’ under ‘My Account’ and edit the information. You can’t change your email address on the account.
Do reach out to us in case you want to change your email address on all our records.
- How will transactions on Bizbee appear on my Credit Card / Bank statements?
All transactions on Bizbee.co.in will be under the heading of Bizbee Technologies LLP on your Credit Card / Bank statements
- I am unable to track my order after receiving the tracking number (AWB)?
Bizbee generates and sends the tracking number (AWB Number) as soon as our courier partners collect the package from the warehouse. However, the courier partners may take between 24 to 48 hours to update the tracking details on their website and hence, your order may not be tracked during this period. If your package was recently shipped, try using the AWB number after 24 hours.
- My shipment shows delivered but I have not received the order. What should I do?
All orders delivered by us have a proof of delivery with signatures by the person who has accepted the order. In case you haven’t received your shipment, please check with family members, neighbors, security, the mail room, reception, and anyone else who may have accepted the order on your behalf.
- My order has been Returned to Origin (RTO). What does that mean?
Shipments are reflected as RTO (returned to origin) under the following circumstances:
- Delivery was attempted more than once but it could not be delivered due to either wrong address or no one being present at the given address
- The address could not be found because either it was incomplete, or the pin code was wrong
- You or someone at your delivery address refused to accept the order
- Under these circumstances, our customer support team would try to contact you on your registered phone number. If there is no response on that number or it is not reachable, then the package is returned to origin.