10kg, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg
Agrobium’s Epsom Salt (Box packaging)
- Increases seed germination rate, enhances overall plant vitality and growth, and enhances production of flowers and leaves
- Epsom Salt Increases plant flower/ fruit size and stem strength
- Magnesium Sulphate play important role in photosynthesis and also regulates the uptake of other nutrients by the plant.
- Increases flavor of fruit and veggies, plus increases the output of vegetation and improve overall plant health.
- Helps plants to absorb NPK fertilizer better and prevents yellowing of leaves. Must for chillies, peppers, tomatoes and brinjals.
No Contact Delivery
7 Days Replacement
Agrobium’s Epsom Salt is a pure mineral compound (Magnesium Sulphate) in crystal form. It contains 9.5% Magnesium and 12% Sulphur, one of vegetable garden grower’s major elements. Magnesium is a constituent of chlorophyll which imparts green color to leaves.It plays important role in photosynthesis and also regulate the uptake of other nutrients by the plant. Since, Magnesium Sulphate has excellent water solubility, Magnesium and sulphur are both immediately available to plants. Epsom Salt can help your garden to flourish if you mix the salt in water and provide the plants with foliar feeding. It prevents yellowing of leaves and loss of green color from the plant leaves. It gives extra boost to the plants for thriving by nourishing them with Magnesium and correcting soil pH.